[Urgent] Bad News

Seems my credit card information was used and my money overdrawn/stolen. Sorry to whom I promised money but My account seems to have lost ALL of its money. I have my suspicion’s it was a scanner but I cannot be sure. I’m going to get this resolved with the authorities so…Again my deepest apologies.

Ciao.

;w;

2 Likes

Don’t give out your info to anyone. EVER.

2 Likes

My deepest sympathies for you man I am so sorry.

2 Likes

@epic Scanner’s are not like giving out information. Just as the name suggest’s they scan your credit card while its in your wallet. I was going to get one of those protective ones but I thought It wasn’t real but it seems I was wrong.

Thanks rubber.

2 Likes

Oh my god! Will you even get that money back?

Oh my god! Will you even get that money back?

2 Likes

Most likely, Stuff like this is common in crowded area’s like dallas. I’ll just go to where I registered my card and with any luck I’ll get my money back within a few days. And who-ever scanned it will most likely be in debt. Big time.

2 Likes

Ugh, I dislike many people these days for that reason -.- earn your own money for gods sake people lol… Im sorry you gotta deal with that, goodluck.

2 Likes

Eh no problem, The way I see it atleast I caught one. One less scum bug in society XD.

2 Likes

how much money did you lose?

2 Likes

Just around 200 dollar’s, It isn’t actually a lot and infact the amount I just gave you isn’t the exact approximate. Anyways I have this handled. My credit card ‘company’ will reverse the payments and reimburse my money within a few days.

2 Likes