Unfair Caps Ban (2)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/6091

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, and I have 2 things to say.
1- I knew people got banned from caps, as I checked discord.
2- However, I saw those around a week ago, and last time I played was around 2 weeks ago.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, because I didn’t even get a warning, and no one even told me I was banned. I was banned when I wasnt playing. Also, as a side note, maybe make the rules about caps a bit less strict, as even trying to say : D results in a caps ignorance, and your message not being sent.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Basically, after all the things I wrote above, I can say that I was inactive while I got banned and I only noticed it now when I tried to check the new upcoming survival spawn. I got no dms or anything, no warnings, and I was not active when people got banned from caps.

1 Like

It tells you when you go on the server. If you don’t visit the server enough to know you are banned, then that’s on you.

You were banned when you weren’t playing, but you broke the rules when you were. Don’t see how that’s relevant.

How does this relate to appealing your ban?

You’re saying you should be unbanned because you were not online when you got banned and no one went out of their way to find you and tell you?

3 Likes

1- Maybe you are right about that, as I could join earlier and see my ban.
2- What I meant here is I know I broke the rules, but I didn’t do anything in the server before the bans were done.
3- That was a suggestion I put in my appeal, as it is related with the topic
4- Basically, I broke the rules, but I wasn’t active, so the ban was kind of late, which also confused me a bit.
Also, I have a question to you too:
What was the exact reason of my ban? The ignorances (writing too much caps) or trying to avoid it? If it is trying to avoid it, I will do my best to not do that.

2 Likes

It’s not appropriate to make suggestions about how the rules work after you broke them and are banned because of it.

Then maybe you need to re-answer the questions because none of the responses to the questions make sense.

2 Likes

Soo here are my answers then:
Q2: No, because when the bans were done I was not active, and even though I broke the rules, it had no punishment when I broke them.
Q3: As I said, it is not fair, because it had no punishment when I did it, and when there was a punishment for it, I got banned even though I didn’t break the rules for a while.
Q4: I don’t want to repeat what I said, but I can say that I will be more careful about the rules and do my best to not break them.
(As I didn’t get an answer I assume the ban reason is trying to avoid the caps ignorance thing)

2 Likes

It seems your whole reason for it being unfair and for appealing is because the ban wasn’t immediate.

You think it is reasonable to expect that we will ban you the instant you break the rules? Do you think it even makes sense to always have that be the case, especially when evidence is uncovered after the fact?

3 Likes

I guess you are right-There is no valid reason for me to get unbanned. All I want to say is, as seen from what I wrote in caps, the only reason I broke the rules was anger, and I will try to control it as best as I can. I am sorry.

accepts defeat :confused:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.