Unban me ffs

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I didn’t get a link it just says Banned:Advertising

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I did not know I broke the rules knowingly because when I was in the PVE lobby, I kept breaking one of the signs to spawn a boss but I forgot there was a 39 second cooldown.
When I saw the !boss spawn command. I typed it in chat multiple times and then I got banned right away.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Well for one it is unfair, there wasn’t any warning or why specifically on why I was banned other than false advertisement. Other than that, I made a mistake on my part for not knowing a command leads you to a ban. I also spoke with a few in the DG server about it. They even admitted that the command doesn’t work and I got banned in the server cause mod didn’t like me help and support question.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The first appeal I made wasn’t accurate, also it didn’t provide details not to mention it was DENIED by somebody not like that person cares since it doesn’t involve him or anyone else. But if anything I should get unbanned the mistake I made was uncalled for and I realize to not type boss commands in chat and just wait for the cooldown.

1 Like

I meant to type 30 seconds not 39, I’m using my phone to type and it sucks

2 Likes

Your last ban appeal was recently denied, you should not make a ban appeal so quickly otherwise you will get essentially the same response. You need to give yourself time to process why you were banned and also why your last one was denied. And not to mention the host of other problems that are clearly mounting as a result of your actions.

1 Like