Unban appeal Please

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I have broken the rules without knowing them because I thought that Ivan would never ban me

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provi jujude a reason.
Yes, Certainly provide a reason. It was clearly fair; my selfishness led to my ban

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I want to start by apologizing to whoever was affected by my bad actions;
I sincerely regret trying to use a client to my advantage, in your creation I’m glad it didn’t last long, thanks to the efficiency of the staff and the server.I promise never to use clients again (god mode), I realized that my bad deeds violated the rules, the law and unfortunately I broke them, I am too ashamed here begging here for the server’s pass, If I can do something to prove my innocence I will. While using a client I thought I was the best on the server, I was oblivious to my evils / misdeeds, And he only wanted to be better than the other players, But after, I realize my guilt, and in despair I start to deny what Ise and hide from my actions. I am to blame, and I am the one who will take responsibility for the actions, and I will do everything possible to convince you that I mean no harm and that my actions were those of a me that I will never give back.

3 Likes

Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1. If you don’t have it on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to find it, and insert it as your answer to Q1. It should be formatted like this: ban.dark-gaming.com/(number), with “(number)” being your number.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

I have already modified the appeal correctly

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.