Un-ban appeal

[Q1]Provide the ban link.
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5450
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i did not break the rule’s knowingly but i have learned from this situation and now know that i at the time had broken a rule and was banned due to my ignorance.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t really think the ban was fair i think that i should have been banned for a week or so and the link to the rules should have been included with the information of the ban,nore was there any information of mention of rule’s when i first joined the server.

[Q4] Why should we un-ban you?
I wont break the rules again, and if desired i will complete any service’s desired on the server,if ya’ll do decide to un-ban me i will try my best to do better and improve in anyway that i can, this is the best server iv’e ever found and i’d love to be able to rejoin the community.The only reason i was using a modified client is because i’m poor and my family wont buy me the game in fear of getting scammed of something not that this is a valid excuse or anything all i am requesting is a second chance on the server this is a new year i hope you guys will consider my request good day.(the username is something my little brother had made i was planning on deleting it but end up not and now here we are,the reason it took me so long to make a appeal was because i was confused with where to make a ban appeal but now i think i understand…)honestly i dont really care ill just have to find a diffrent server if i dont get unbaned but your choice not mine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.