Tusa's ban appeal 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
a part yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
In the part of avoiding the ban if I was entering it on another phone but not 66 with more than 66 accounts I do not have 66 devices to do it and at the beginning of everything I did not understand the first cause of banning

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I just want to play pvp

5 Likes

Leaving aside my evasion of the ban, the primary cause of my ban was supposedly this Ban I don’t know what you mean by modifying something, the most modified thing I have is the armor that I took in items from the server that already comes with damage improvement

5 Likes

My translator is still bad sorry if something was not understood. The link I put was from my previous requests

5 Likes

hello any news?

5 Likes

curious fact my first supposed cause of ban Ban is dated in 2019 it seems that I traveled in time and it came to me by mistake

4 Likes

Hello, is there anyone alive here?

4 Likes

we are active daddy

3 Likes

I think that in 2021 I was testing modified characters. Maybe I entered the server using those characters and that would explain my first cause of ban that came to me 1 year later

3 Likes

I remembered now sorry if at some point in 2021 I had the idea to try them in pvp

3 Likes

now this request is older than my 3 beard hairs

4 Likes

the primary ban does not have my username and it is from 2019 now I am sure it came to me by mistake Ban

3 Likes

Although my primary ban was surely some kind of mistake, my attempt to evade the ban was my fault.

3 Likes

Although if he tries to evade with my other phone It wasn’t 66 times I’m not Elon Musk to have that many ips I think maybe the guy who originally got banned also tried to evade it the ban and those would be those incredible 66 times

3 Likes

My translator from Pakistan is still a bit wrong sorry if some sentences seem to be written by a preschool child

3 Likes

I didn’t feel so ignored even when my dad abandoned me

2 Likes

I changed the link of my ban maybe so it will be easier for the staff

1 Like