Tusa's ban appeal 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
a part yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
In the part of avoiding the ban if I was entering it on another phone but not 66 with more than 66 accounts I do not have 66 devices to do it and at the beginning of everything I did not understand the first cause of banning

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I just want to play pvp

7 Likes

Leaving aside my evasion of the ban, the primary cause of my ban was supposedly this Ban I don’t know what you mean by modifying something, the most modified thing I have is the armor that I took in items from the server that already comes with damage improvement

8 Likes

My translator is still bad sorry if something was not understood. The link I put was from my previous requests

8 Likes

hello any news?

8 Likes

curious fact my first supposed cause of ban Ban is dated in 2019 it seems that I traveled in time and it came to me by mistake

6 Likes

Hello, is there anyone alive here?

6 Likes

we are active daddy

5 Likes

I think that in 2021 I was testing modified characters. Maybe I entered the server using those characters and that would explain my first cause of ban that came to me 1 year later

6 Likes

I remembered now sorry if at some point in 2021 I had the idea to try them in pvp

6 Likes

now this request is older than my 3 beard hairs

7 Likes

the primary ban does not have my username and it is from 2019 now I am sure it came to me by mistake Ban

6 Likes

Although if he tries to evade with my other phone It wasn’t 66 times I’m not Elon Musk to have that many ips I think maybe the guy who originally got banned also tried to evade it the ban and those would be those incredible 66 times

6 Likes

My translator from Pakistan is still a bit wrong sorry if some sentences seem to be written by a preschool child

6 Likes

I didn’t feel so ignored even when my dad abandoned me

5 Likes

I changed the link of my ban maybe so it will be easier for the staff

4 Likes

Hopefully it reaches the record for the longest active unban request

4 Likes

I accidentally deleted a post, I hope it doesn’t affect the appeal, it’s been almost a month now and it doesn’t even have an answer, could you put at least something to know if you can see the post or something?

4 Likes

Hi How are you today

4 Likes

Are you sure this is your ban? Your IP here leads to somewhere in the US, but your IP that’s from your supposed ban comes all the way from Australia.

4 Likes