Trouble getting my tags and titles to work

I know I have already said this but my title is still retard, and my tag is still the magician, I just need my correct titles and tags as well as my color.

5 Likes

If your trying to get it updated you need to wait. It has to do with connection issues with the dtp and the server I think

6 Likes

Only for build

6 Likes

Sometimes it takes a while to update. I remember hearing build hasn’t been updated in a while so new titles and colors and tags would not appear in build just because it’s to old and not updated. It should work everywhere else though.

7 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get to you sooner I got silenced for a day so, anyway it’s more then the build dimension, and it’s been like that since maybe January 4th.

4 Likes

On this topic too, Survival hadn’t been reset since the last time I was on… It seems as though it’s a server issue and we can’t do anything about it.

4 Likes

I don’t think Survival resets are a part of this, resets aren’t automated yet.

5 Likes

it gets reset every week. I’m confused about what you are talking about

5 Likes

I think by reset the world, items, inventory etc etc reset but doesn’t get updated each reset more so the whole server gets updated not each individual piece except build for some odd reason.

7 Likes

What I was talking about was, since the last time I was on, Survival wasn’t reset as in weekly restarted and I don’t know if that’s changed now

4 Likes

Quinci is no longer a survival manager because they didn’t do the reset you were talking about at all.

Resets are not connected with this issue. Remember that they aren’t/weren’t automated yet, so it’s not the server’s issue that the reset didn’t happen.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re talking about here.
Every dimension except Build is unconnected to the trading system.

Besides this, every Friday, a new Cycle begins, and a Reset should occur 3:00 - 7:00 P.M. EST on Friday.

In a Reset, a data wipe occurs - all SSC inventories, Houses, etc are cleared - and the Survival Moderator creates a new Seed and force-regens the world to that Seed.
A Reset is a term designated for Survival and solely occurs in Survival.

4 Likes