Trading hub lootbox problem

ive voted 3 times and leveled up once which means i should have 4 lootboxes but my inventory has none it also says im level one even though i have over 5000 EXP making me level 2 can someone help me? edit: my XP bar was going down even though im nowhere near level 35 so i found this button called refill and hit it and i refreshed the page AND I LOST MY 59 DP

2 Likes

Right now, leveling up seems wonky and does not always yield the appropriate loot-boxes. However, you should of gotten loot-boxes from voting for the server. Make sure you have more than enough empty space in your trading inventory. If you do have enough space and you still do not get any loot-boxes, then I do not really know how to help you. The HUD says you have “over 5000 XP” because you need over 5000 XP to level up. The amount of XP you get is determined by the XP efficiency bar which is a multiplier of how much XP you get. Beware, to get XP you must invest DP into XP efficiency with DP, however, if you have 0 DP, you will lose XP efficiency. Make sure your XP efficiency is high enough to get XP and make sure you have enough DP to sustain your XP efficiency. You will also experience DP drain. Everyone will always lose DP constantly, albeit at a slow rate, and to counter this you must earn DP regularly or stockpile a lot of DP.

2 Likes