TIme Guardian

This guy too much too little damage from my shots, the highest damage dealt in the video, 100, assuming it is a high damage roll, would require him have about 400 Defense, and in my testing 167 is maximum with all of the exploits and such. It is also impossible for one of my stars(lowest damage source I am dealing) at 103 average damage to deal 1 damage to a player unless they have at least 1 beetle out, as seen in the video he had no beetles from the beetle shell also seen he has shroomite armor, and I dealt 1 damage multiple times.

http://youtu.be/2o1sDOq0pGc

1 Like

Yeah, when I was PvP’ing him, he had insane defense. Although he was taking hits of 400~
and with a base 130~ candy corn, he was taking 20-40. Not quite sure though.

2 Likes

i hit him with a sniper 380 dps only 80 dmg

1 Like

i call hacks
like always

1 Like

maybe that exploit with the multi ironskin potions

1 Like

I am fairly certain it was patched if it ever existed.

1 Like

here was his load out he had beetle scalemail and all the other armor had warding on duh u can reforge using /i

1 Like

No, I told you he was invisible from shroomite armor(I watched hi m go in and out of invisibility) and the scale mail wouldn’t have been enough armor.

1 Like

and his accsessorie enhanced defenses and they had warding

1 Like

I factored all that, all hypothetical situations are impossible without hacking, so just stop with it.

1 Like

I say ban, this guy was clearly hacking.

1 Like

Yep.

I hit him with Yrimir’s “Max Crit Sniper Rifle” loadout (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3AYw638cwc). It’s an OP loadout. The highest possible crit in the game is 1042.

Max PVP damage was at about 500 (493, to be exact).

BOOM! headshot 50 damage. Just 50 damage.

He had been going in and out of shroomite stealth, so I couldn’t track him very well. Fortunately people are predictable, and when I landed the hit, I saw his obvious hacks. All the math done, he must have had 450 defense AT LEAST. The best defense in the game calculates out to be 167. (Warding Beetle armor with scalemail, Warding Paladin’s Shield, etc.)

1 Like