This is about Zombies gamemode past round 20

I need the best Zombie gamemode player in here

8 Likes

Bruh what kind of player are you talking about? Are you looking to challenge specific maps? Or are you just tired of newbies entering the fray?

There are no best player in zombies because zombies is a team oriented gamemode. The best players are those who cooperate with the team while not having allot of deaths and still maintening good points accumulation.

There are players who are good in different maps and there are some who are good in using specific abilities. There are also players who use on specific devices mainly Pc and mobile. So there are allot of things to take in to be The best Player in zombies, because there are no best player. Only a good team.

Its just that Zombies is unpredictable. You dont know who you will meet in the next lobby

Note: I wont be counting myself in on the best players since Im still learning allot of things, but if you’re looking for a good teammate I got your back!

11 Likes

Have you ever gotten into round 23? You wont get there without a good team and a good strategy. Some say they got to round 23 but they didnt include a hacker on there team.

7 Likes

or they went on crpyric castle

6 Likes

Yes but after you beat moon lord, you will be greeted by palladins who 1 shots you and you wont be able to hide because of the countless diabolist. Thats why having tank sentry is valuable to the run

7 Likes

lol not me, but im decent

6 Likes

I am pretty good with experience on every map (except yesterday released ones) and 7 years of playing Terraria

7 Likes

or use melee get zenith and then keep moving with solar wings and spawnkill
i hate diabolists

7 Likes

On round 21, you lose armor. On round 22, you go back to 100hp.

7 Likes

Me when I still hab my armor on Round 21 :pensive:

7 Likes

Lucky. It would be a miracle to not loss a 600k pts armor on round 21

7 Likes

It’s not being lucky nor a miracle… There is a technique… :smiletime:

7 Likes

use bank sentry and find a lobby where you can farm with it

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: This is about Zombies gamemode past round 25