These guys. .

I was permanently banned from the server for raging because my WOF bag vanished OUT OF THIN AIR just as survival entered hardmode. I went to ask on the server, i ping popstar and was BANNED FROM THE DISCORD, Idk why, But if you let me in i can explain.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If you wanna play on this server, don’t rage about a treasure bag not dropping or some what, get used to things disappearing, it happens alot, also erm, don’t ping rofle for stuff like that, he isn’t the survival manager

3 Likes

The fact i got banned from the discord JUST FOR PINGING HIM, is stupid

2 Likes

I think that’s a little bit of an understatement. Anyways,

2 Likes

You can raise complaints, but try to abide by the chat rules, no toxicity or harassment, tone down on spamming, or follow staff warnings.

There’s no reason to ping popstarfreas/Rofle or any staff member at all because it comes off a bit rude. Like Tru3thful mentioned, there’s a ban appeals section for resolving the issue peacefully, and whoever will reply depends on who banned you.

Also, you’re The Hell Walker#5783/A tin can#8185 right? You weren’t banned popstarfreas only kicked you. Feel free to rejoin, here’s the invite link

And to address the issue, yes, bags can disappear when you don’t pick them up fast enough, or afaik when item slots are filled up.

2 Likes