The truth of my cheating

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it was fair .

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Yes I cheated but not on purpose. I know cheating is bad and unfair so I hate cheating but
I don’t have money for terraria because that I download hack terraria 1.4.4.9 because it don’t have bug or lag or drop frames like free one , I always turn God mode off but sometimes I forget off it because that I got ban when I know God mode on I disconnected like when fight eol Day time when I know it on I disconnected and off it and back to game like nothing happened and I tell player7 to make a video But from agitation I forgot that Godmode is on i disconnected all players see that and all players know I die lot of times in run . I so sorry for what happened because my Stupidity .
I really sorry :pensive: I promise this will not happen again please give me last chance . When I remember this I feel stupid so I lied

4 Likes

Then I guess you should’ve searched more for a clean cracked version of the game or at least kept the godmode off so nobody would notice you cheating. If you’re not willing to put in effort to play legitimately because you “forgot” then I’m not confident you’d change if you were unbanned, especially after you tried to lie your way out of it initially.

This appeal is denied.

7 Likes