Terrariabutterfly Will Be Inactive For a While

Ok, so here it is currently the last day of school holidays (more homework :confused: ) and with the major topic we have at my school this semester there will be even MORE homework , leading to me being inactive 'till school ends ( about 1 month ). On the weekends I will not be free either…(Saturdays are greekschool 4 me and Sundays are spent out with family). When school DOES finish something epic will come…Summer! My fave season :D! Summer is when I am out swimming, playing volleyball, cycling etc. Then i go on vacay to somewhere tropical :D. So…yea I will be away 4 a while.

I guess this is bye for now!

In case I’m not back before Christmas ( I probably won’t be back) I hope you all have an AWESOME Christmas!

With love ~ Helen…and yes my name is Helen :wink:

1 Like

See ya. Haz fun :stuck_out_tongue: at least try to :slight_smile:
Skool sux!

1 Like

(sigh) join the inactive club…

oh wait you mean. oh no ill be on the web just not the sever. you?

1 Like

…I might be on sometimes but not often

1 Like

When will you be back butterfly? It’s no fun when friends leave :c

1 Like

Well I will try to be on as much as possible, it’s just hard with all the homework.( I have to do 7 projects all at once on the Australian gold rush . Not much fun :frowning: ).

Also I will not be on this week end since it is a Greek Independance celebration ( and yes I am Greek :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Edit* I will be even more inactive due to me taking up karate/ taekwondo lessons.

1 Like

Break a Leg!

1 Like

Lol…hopefully an opponents leg

1 Like

Karate…Chop!

Or we will go to Goju Kai…

1 Like

Well have fun :<
Just sad I still haven’t played with you on the server yet ;-;

1 Like