Telekinesis is gone

2 days ago i lost my telekinesis i somehow can’t choose it when i write /ability telekinesis it said that it doesn’t exist or something i am crew been crew for a while now too i never abused telekinesis to kill my teammates before and no one reported me before so i am really confused how do i get telekinesis back?

5 Likes

Your account has been reset to the state of NOV 27 2021 due to a server crash. If you got crew past that time it may have caused this.

5 Likes

You did abuse it, which is why you will never be able to use it again.

7 Likes

i did get crew past that time but i met many people that still have telekinesis and got crew past that time too

5 Likes

when did i abuse it then?
i don’t remember doing such a thing

5 Likes

Seems like a fair reason considering Telekenesis can pull enemies towards you it also makes your teammates very vulnerable to any mobs that you pull. Very annoying if the maps your playing is Bio clusters since mobs have knockback and can push you to your death

5 Likes

Telekenesis for me is supposed to be a support ability, only using it to get out of tight situations that will result in you or your teammates demise(push), pull mobs mobs from teammates that have been cornered. Your supposed to use it strategically. Tho thats only my opinion, I haven’t even unlock Telekenesis but anyone with gamesense will know that it is only an ability for support and emergencies. Again only my opinion here

6 Likes

Agreeable. Exactly my opinion of Telekinesis. If you use telekinesis for personal gain, it’s going to be bad for your teammates. That’s why when I use it I always stick with my teammates and use push as much as possible. And avoiding using push or pull when far from the team. Though I barely use telekinesis :solarkek:

Even Durtle had enough of it when some use it in map tests :solarangry:

6 Likes

I respect your support for your teammates :muscle:

6 Likes

Well, as a Telekinesis main… kind of. The personal gain obviously could be seen as killing your teammates. Really understandable, given what the Ability is capable of. But on the flip side, personal gain for Telekinesis users could also fall into the category of using the momentum burst on yourself, to use the Ability purely as a movement tool. It works wonderfully on bigger maps, and on Bio Clusters, going up/down the stairs with Telekinesis dash is hilarious. Highly recommend.

6 Likes

can confirmed lmao
another thing i like doing is startling randoms by using the dash up and just casually yeeting up to their platform behind them lmfao

5 Likes

Yes of course as you said using dash to maneuver quickly is not personal gain but as a advantage to take control of some mob spawns reducing the time for mobs to pile up thats is also the reason why I like to dash, it makes me have a quicker time on getting to mobs as well as reviving others.

5 Likes

i don’t get how “telekinesis can be abused” is a fair reason for me to have it banned even tho i didn’t abuse it

5 Likes

exactly my main usage for telekinesis was dashing and super jump because i suck at parkour and it helps in many situations

5 Likes

Sorry I was wrong on saying “it was a fair reason”. I do believe that people get second chances, hope you can use Telekenesis again! Again I apologize.

P.s: I wont edit my main comment to not get confused on why I Apologize.

4 Likes

you don’t need to apologize all good friend and i would say i deserve a second chance but i didn’t abuse my telekinesis in the first place so

4 Likes

Please explain it in a post under #terraria-server:ban-appeals with the title Telekinesis regranting appeal

3 Likes

will do so tysm sorry if i wrote in the wrong place new to forums

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.