Taking a break

As of now, I’ve been inactive allot lately half of it because I am really focused on school activities, and the half is because I don’t have a stable internet connection to actually play on the server. But don’t worry I’m not quitting Terraria, Im only taking a break while still trying my best to be active here again this month maybe? Not sure. But I’m gonna do a survival run after my exams to actually have some sense of balance towards entertainment and studies. love y’all.

8 Likes

Just memorize everything in a couple of days and play in the server again :trolleybus: And then forget everything after 5 minutes of playing like I do. Then memorize everything again. Cycle. Survived high school :meguthumbsup:

8 Likes

Very nice advice, I will uphold it until the 5 mins hahahaha

7 Likes

Use flashcards to memorize information, or take notes so that you can maintain your knowledge while also being able to still participate in the forums.

6 Likes

Anyways I forgot to mention that dark gaming is messed up a little near-recently. It has been lagging players since 2022-09-18T23:30:00Z

6 Likes

Thank you❤️ I already done that, and it did have much of a difference on improving my memory.

4 Likes

Good to know, I would be be playing PvE from time to time

5 Likes

this is from the @Eltralor stream (people in chat saying they are lagging)

6 Likes

e the stack stuff is not related to the lag w i was just carrying alot of stacks

6 Likes

okay

6 Likes