Starter's PvP Arena! [Work in Progress]

Hello guys! So after thinking of ideas, I decided to make a Arena for people to 1v1 in private. Because everyone knows if you do it at spawn you die to other people, or if you do it outside the mobs get you. So I decided to make a arena just for PvP. I know there is already a PvP Arena but it’s not really 1v1, it’s more of a 10v1 :confused:

I worked near the Hallow Desert. And it took alot of time to clear the plot because of the damn night mobs… Also while I was on there was a mod or someone on that kept it night 24/7 [He/She was a real dick for doing that]. I had a lot of trouble all because of Constant mobs to deal with.

Screenshots/Proof of the Arena: http://imgur.com/CSL3eMq,1yvxoAr,BtZnq5C,fzsjgyU,lhYXmtZ,V5e8qo1,3pUhlAc,kQZPq00

I added screenshots due to possible grief or people trying to steal the area and calling it theirs. I’ll update the arena and if you want to PvP in it once it’s done, give me a pm or msg and I’ll add you to it’s Area.

It will be locked until authorized. Don’t spam me or yell at me to let you in it just to fool around. It’s only for PvP and will be only for PvP.
Thank you for reading this and have a nice day/night :D!

(This arena is owned to Starter also known as Derby. Any one trying to steal or remake of this idea[Except the owner] will face consequences. Copyright © PvP Arena

1 Like

I cannot wait until it’s finished. c;

1 Like

Nice! Is it going to be like a tournament of 1v1? Or just when you feel like it?

1 Like

When I feel like it i belive. c;

1 Like

;:.;

1 Like

Who was the moderator? Also, I would like to note that moderators don’t have the ability to change time yet. Rofl still needs to add that to the commands, so please do not call them a “Dick”.

1 Like

I don’t know who the person was but it might’ve been server lag but I highly doubt it. And the arena is being built. But the real pain are the walls for it. And the mobs. If I could hire someone to kill mobs for me while I am building that would be great ;p

1 Like

I finished a big arena with 2 friends of mine that I still want to become a /warp, but I think I might be able to help you out with your arena if we’re on at the same time:P

1 Like

Can i help?

1 Like