Staff Abuse Report

Before I get into this, quick story on why i posted this in the applications thread. I have not seen any thread for reports on staff members or players so i chose to put it in here, a place where the server superiors such as super admins and owners check casually and will hopefully do something about this.

The title may seem a bit extreme for this but throughout my past few days on here I have noticed a select few staff members who have been using the teleport command to kill me while in pvp. I didn’t mind it the first time, I even laughed. But after every kill off someone with the ability to /tp they continued to keep teleporting, and teleporting and teleporting and killing me. It’s quite annoying and it’s not fair for members like me and guests who can’t do things to prevent this. I will not yet release the 3 names of the staff i have had this problem with. Basically i’m trying to be a nice guy and give them a chance rather then point fingers and risk them getting a demote or ban for something this ridiculous.

All I ask is just to give the staff a word to make sure they aren’t using their powers for unfair advantages. Nothing more. Thanks and I hope to see something is done.

2 Likes

This technically isn’t abusing powers, or even staff in general. It is a command you get when you verify and receive the rank crew. Although it is a dirty trick in PVP, this is not a case of abusing powers or higher ranked staff members in general.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks for informing me of that I wasn’t sure but in my personal opinion it’s a huge dirty trick and i believe there should be something to outlaw it from happening. And the people using it were staff members, there rank were higher then crew.

2 Likes

Staff Ranks are : Helper, Moderator, Admin and Super-Admin. If they are not any of those, they are not staff. TP’ing in PvP is forbidden. The only command related to this that is allowed is “/b”. This allows dead PvP’ers to teleport back to their dead spot. But will give the killer enough time to run away a little.

If people are literally TP’ing to you, tell them that this is not allowed in PvP.

2 Likes

If they were higher than [Crew] Then what where they exactly?

2 Likes

One was a mod, the other was a helper, and the third i think was a predator. I will tell them next time. And i know 100% it’s a tp and not /b because after killing them i move away from that area and they spawn right on top of my head with spawn protection.

2 Likes

I’ll get the PvP Command Blocker plugin so people cannot use any commands that are not whitelisted during PvP. I think that will sort out this issue.

2 Likes

Well I think carnage was talking about me and I actually dont believe i was using /tp
I was in fact using /b which took me back to the same spot that you killed me
You may think its /tp but its not also the other people
They were also using /b I didnt see not 1 person in the chat using /tp
Or atleast I think I didn’t…

2 Likes

Maybe I should heighten the respawn time.

2 Likes

Still not going to say names, I’m a nice guy and don’t want to see anyone get in trouble or fingers pointed at them. If you can resolve the issue then that’s fine. Thanks for assisting me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes