Seculision period, Or something. [Idk]

A lot of things have stacked up in my life, accompanying a slander by war I suppose enough is enough. I will have time to check the server im just going to be slightly emotionally offset(Not judgment imperiling just more or less sad in general). Too many funerals I suppose (A couple people I knew have passed so it was more or less get out of one funeral and go to another). If I do however get myself out of this rut I will say other-wise. Until then I only ask one thing: Please be tactful and at least some what nice.

Ciao.

(Sorry to bring personal life here but sometimes I just really cant manage this all by myself and I seem inactive or even insane if I act like this out of the blue.)

2 Likes

I extend my deepest condolences to you. I am sorrowful you have to go through this.

2 Likes

Dear Hazama,

I’m sorry if what you saw today offended you in any way, shape, or form. I legitimately thought you killed me, and didn’t mean to show this as an act of bullying. So in other words, I apologize.

2 Likes

-sigh- I guess a piece of empathy and apology go a long ways but…I might be like this for a couple days…Im going off for today I still have to sort out the matter of the will’s I received. I more or less have to carefully read over what they left to me which again was pretty nice but the papers are cryptic…Night.

2 Likes

yeah, no one feels for me because of what i got through everyday.

2 Likes

I said it was a factor in leading to my current state of mind, Or rather a small piece on the bigger puzzle. And angel I doubt you’ve witnessed friends you have grown up with dead because of a pile-on accident. No offense(NO OFFENSE, Sorry just wanted to make my point) intended but daily drama has nothing to do with me. Its traumatic to realize ones own mortality and witness two acquaintances in a grave site. Enough of my rant: Bottom line is a friend cheered me up with modern major general. I’ll probably be around to my normal rounds by tomorrow.

(forgot: I’m not exactly the joking type…Im…pretty serious so if you want to joke with me be a little more blatant…sorry. Im not exactly the most suspecting individual either so…hm…)

2 Likes

none taken, i know ‘daily drama’ has nothing to do with this, but i face problems. i didn’t mention that im sorry for everything you’ve been through in the previous post, so im gunna say that now

2 Likes

Ah thanks. Hopefully you feel better as I now am.

Ciao

2 Likes

Hazama just remember you are not alone through this. We are here to help and noone will judge you. I extend the hand of service and helpfulness.

2 Likes

Again, thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes