Second ban appeal and complain

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
i did not

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i think it was not fair, because i never advertise ANYTHING and first of all i didn’t even talk/chat to anyone in the server. what i did just going to the item section and taking some item that can make my game easier. to be honest i took some of the boss item so i can have fun with my friend in the “For the worthy” world in master mode with end game char am i get ban because of that? if yes then im very sorry i didn’t know it was forbiden
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
it say that i got banned because of advertising, but i swear i didn’t do it and why would i advertising something when i don’t have many friend(in game) and sponsor. so the point is i got falsely accused so please unban me, because this sever make my game easier.

Complain:
this is the same ban appeal i post 2 days ago and here is the link:

here is a player tell me why the reason i got ban. this from a reply in the first ban appeal i made(the link is on top of me):

it’s been 2 day and i’m still waiting for your reply but nope. you guys just ignore me. idk if you guys busy or what but please atleast answer my post don’t ignore it.

1 Like

Thanks for unbanning me and thank you for believing me. but the complain is a fact

1 Like

this is pretty normal lol

If no reply after like 6 days, you should be a bit mad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.