Santtu06's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4984

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didnt but my little brother did **[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.** Yes it was fair **[Q4] Why should we unban you?** Well first i want to say i'm sorry. So i liked playing in the server when i played Terraria and i wanted to return to it again after a little break, but when i stopped playing Terraria my little brother wanted to try it on pc since he had only played on ps3 and he didn't have friends to play with so he asked me to play on Dark gaming because he saw it on server list and i told that he can play there. He wasn't very good so he got sometimes even angry about it and i think that's why he decided to install hacks and i didn't find them before he got me banned and he told me that he did it. Today i wanted to start playing Terraria again but singleplayer isn't really my thing so i hoped if i could play more in Dark Gaming, because i havent been able to find any other good servers. So once again i’m very sorry because my little brother gave you trouble and i understand if you are going to denie me and that’s okay.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.