Same old same old

I know I have explained this a plethora of times however, if there is any way (that doesn’t relie of luck). I just want to know how to make my true colors and tag and title show in game.

4 Likes

what do you mean by tru colors and tag/title?

5 Likes

His DTP account has basically been frozen for a while, whatever he puts in the website never updates his in-game features (no colors, tags, titles, etc are able to be updated). He also can’t teleport despite having crew and attempting fixcrew multiple times, although that might be a different issue.

4 Likes

What’s their IGN?

5 Likes

Mr. intelligent.

(With those capitals and punctuation)

4 Likes

That fken dot in end of name…

5 Likes

What’s your current in-game color, tag, and title?

5 Likes

[Retard], (the Magician), and a dark lime/green color. It’s very different from his actual account info: Dark Gaming | Trading System.

(Due to the buggy URL system you may have to replace the %20 with a space)

4 Likes

Nothing has changed from 5 months ago.

5 Likes

I believe his color might have changed once. Otherwise, yes.

4 Likes

Can you join survival then leave? I’ll need to check something

4 Likes

Me? If so yes I can.

3 Likes

So has the problem been identified?

4 Likes

This is very strange. I never thought anything about it previously, but this has happened to me as well. I had to go in to https://t.dark-gaming.com and logout. (As I stay logged in. I’m not sure if this is optional or not. It’s been a minute.) Anyway. I logged out, then I went and cleared my cookies. Logged back in and it worked. It would let me slot any tag/title/color I wanted, but would not change IG. I tried switching dimensions, logging out and it, nothing worked. Cleared my cookies, logged back in and it worked. Not sure if this was accidental, or happened to be coincidence it started working again. Not sure how long ago? Within the last month or 2 though for sure.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Ty for the suggestion I’ll try it.

4 Likes

For sure. I hope it works for you. It was the weirdest thing when it happened to me. Because I had just opened a loot box. I switched to try new color. I didn’t like it. So I switched a couple more times, then boom. It wouldn’t do anything. Weird.

5 Likes

Wait I’m confused on the instructions.

Instructions unclear, blew up the world

4 Likes

I got you bro. Got to your trading system https://t.dark-gaming.com
and logout if you’re logged in. Like when I open the page, I’m already logged in. I have to manually logout.

Then delete your cookies. (I’m not sure what web browser you use to give you clear instructions. Google is your best friend here if you’re uncertain where this option is.) You can also do this through windows by right clicking on your hard drive in the “My computer or my pc” section of your file explorer if you’re on windows. Mac I can give instructions as well if you need.

So logout > Delete cookies > Login > Change Text > Open Game > Test.

5 Likes

I’m on mobile right now but I’ll go on pc

4 Likes

I don’t play on mobile, so I’m uncertain there if it has connections? I would clear the cookies on my phone as well. I can provide instructions on this as well.

5 Likes