Rhoticity's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I do not have the link, as i was banned in the server. I was given no reason as well, which I will link an image of.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not break the rules knowingly, as I do not even know which rule I broke, to which I do not have the reason to back that up.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not believe my ban was fair, as I was not given a reason for it. It just says “Banned:” and nothing else. And no, I am not banned from the website or the DTP.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I just feel as if having no reason for a ban, not violating any rules since my joining of the server, and not being banned on the website or DTP should inflict an unban. I genuinely believe that the ban was unjustified and seemed to be unnecessary. However, if an admin can give me my actual ban reason, I will gladly make another topic to talk about that appeal as well.

2 Likes

Did you say any Terraria version like 1.4.0.4? That may have been the case.
Or you just have the same glitch I have where ur game crashes or something and u get banned

lettin admins handle this now

1 Like

I got the same glitch as you did. My game crashes all the time and I got banned. And the version is 1.4.0.4.

2 Likes

Hmm ok, not sure if this is actually a gltich or somethin

Ik its not because of a legitimate ban by someone, because they cant type the command and your name and the ban link doesnt appear.

1 Like

This was an automated advertising ban. It means you sent something in chat which triggered the rule. What did you send and what dimension did you send it in?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.