[Resolved]Good, Im a Nazi hunter now

Look at my profile on Steam, there are plenty of pictures about our Nazi, Adolf.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thepunisher365/screenshots/

(there are about 10 pictures, all of them are at the beginning of my profile page)

1 Like

Ok Punisher, I’m sorry but I have to say these things again.
First of all I apologise that this offends you and TheBoss, I know that it is to do with religion but we have some certain rules about this stuff.

·[quote=popstarfreas]# Religious, sexual or other
Religious, sexual or other related discussions are not to be held within the server. These simply create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience.
[/quote] That one pretty much speaks for itself.

·After I asked him to leave with an actual reason he complied and left.

·His username doesn’t contain any profanity or spam so I don’t see why he should be banned.

In my opinion, I don’t think he should be banned. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d love some more opinions from other staff members. Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not really a ban-able offence. Like any other name, if it’s something against the chat rules (such as profanity) as such, it’s something kick-able. I wouldn’t go as far to say they should be banned.

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t see anything compelling in these screen shots that would go so far as someone to ban him, I agree, he should not be banned.

1 Like