[Resolved] Report: votex mage/others

[1] Members name.
Votex mage, although he had other accounts.
[2] Report: What they were doing wrong, describe in detail or what rule(s) they broke.
They registered multiple accounts, to which they admitted. (plus they annoyed everyone on the server, mostly me)
[3] Did this effect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
Although the multiple accounts didn’t directly affect anyone, most of the time he was spamming annoying weapons like the axe or meowmere and on multiple occasions attempted griefing my whole build with the DCU and the Bottomless Water Bucket.
[4] Evidence.

[5] Users Group [Guest, Member, Crew, Staff]
All of them were Member, since he registered 3 accounts.
[6] Server: Main/Mirror (if this is a server report)
Build.

2 Likes

“Although the multiple accounts didn’t directly affect anyone, most of the time he was spamming annoying weapons like the axe or meowmere and on multiple occasions attempted griefing my whole build with the DCU and the Bottomless Water Bucket.”

Spamming weapons is not a rule violation, and assuming you were in Sandbox, neither was the “grief”.

The only apparent issue is the multiple accounts (as you showed no evidence of chat violation).

2 Likes

I was not in sandbox, it was crew space. I know that spamming weapons and being annoying af isn’t rule breaking but just wanted to point it out.

2 Likes

“Attempted” Does this imply they are not Crew?

2 Likes

Yes, they aren’t crew. It was annoying though. So will the player receive the ban for multiple registrations or no?

2 Likes

Why mention them doing something when it wasn’t against the rules? Seems out of place.
The only rule, they broke (and thing that needed to be included in this report) was the multiple account one.

2 Likes

With further developments, the user is question has ignored warnings.

2 Likes