[Resolved] Player Report : Charia

1. Charia

2. The player has griefed part of my Winer Shack’s lawn (Rofle has the evidence as he rolled it back),
    and after a while that Rofle has left, Charia has returned from being AFK, and didn’t know what’s going
    on, went mad after I told him/her that he/she was griefing my place, the rest is found on the pictures
    that supports me (Cursed me 2 times and using vulgar language)

3. Cursing and use of vulgar language.

4. Rofle was rolling back my Winter Shack’s lawn and I was near my shack.

5. It affected only me, as it was all sent towards me.

(The player was also using curses on it’s building - Charia’s M***********g bunny, but Rofle has already removed the defining)

2 Likes

Eh Charia…

2 Likes

Well Charia should not break S1#5 @ The Server Rules, but I’m not sure what you’re expecting here. The grief was minor. Unless such behaviour has proof of consistency there’s nothing eligible for any serious consequences.

2 Likes

He/she wasn’t very happy yesterday, I’d say it was due to something that happened outside of Terraria but I am not certain.

2 Likes

I can see that she was cursing but I don’t see anything greifed.

2 Likes

The grief screenshots were done by me. But I’m not posting them because there’s no need.

2 Likes

ok

2 Likes

Well after collecting some logs of not even a whole day of what Charia was doing, it was enough to just ban right there:
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/1049

This kind of behaviour is unacceptable. I do not care what circumstances people are trying to defend his/her behaviour with, because Charia has done this a few times before and constantly breaks S1#5 @ The Server Rules. The chat is suppose to be a place for discussion, without any provoking behaviour that would lead players to regard it as unwelcoming.

2 Likes