[Resolved] Player Report: _nigga_

The name is wrong and he won’t change it.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306665248

2 Likes

I did not see you warn him in the pictures. The proof is not enough to get him banned. You need to take snap shots of you asking him to leave and change his name. You could’ve just seen his name and report without warning. Who knows, unless you have evidence to prove.

2 Likes

Well Excuse me for not knowing that!

2 Likes

Don’t report unless you have solid evidence. Lots of you reports are denied.

2 Likes

Chaindeath its not useful for a report to say “Lots of you reports are denied”, second you dont need to repeat a comment over and over again.

1. Teleport to the player, put your cursor on the player that we can see his name.
  2. Warn him and tell him to change his name
  3. Warn him another time (you can use the countdown-methode too)
  4. Warn him one last time and tell him if he doesnt leave in the next 10 seconds that you report him.
2 Likes

I have seen evidence of warnings in the server logs. A ban is in order. Thanks for reporting.

-Edit… He has a dynamic IP address, so banning his account is the best I can do.

In the future, as long as you talk to him using his complete name, in this case, something like “Excuse me, nigga, but you should really change your name.” So that when I search the logs for his name, your warnings show up. You did that, I’m just telling you that’s how I really look at evidence for the most part. Pictures are good though, and get as many as you can.

2 Likes