Request for an account rename

I would like to have my account renamed from “Mr. intelligent.” To “Mr intelligent” as many of you know my account has been broken for almost a year here is a post for reference made by @Madofado:

If this request is to be accepted, I would be ecstatic.

7 Likes

Iirc you could trade for 500 DP all your stuff to the new account and transfer your DP and creds via " :signal_strength: Transfer". (couldnt find the wifi symbol emoji)

5 Likes

I could, but that would be difficult to do, also I don’t have a new account yet.

5 Likes

@popstarfreas

6 Likes

@popstarfreas Mr Intelligent is struggling with their account since months. Maybe not allow periods in account names prevent problems with bugging accounts because of ‘.’ in the name?

5 Likes

Apparently your group has a trailing space, it might have been added if you logged-in via the DTP and added an extra space when entering your username for the first time. This works until your group name is checked outside of the database, at which point it doesn’t match anymore. I removed the trailing space, this should fix your problem.

6 Likes

It did, Tysm rofle. I couldn’t be happier and more grateful.

6 Likes

The account works! good news :newspaper: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Indeed, it has made me very, very happy :pog:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.