Remove block eaters e-e

So annoyed at the moment.

I was pvp’ing and didn’t realize I was using the wrong type of rocket ammunition. Needless to say I caused some damage and ill be honest here. Rollback crashes me.

Problems resolved but my suggestion still stands.

Any coming updates to resolve this issue?

They should be item banned … hmm

1 Like

Lol, they aren’t? How have we made it this far?

1 Like

Im surprised as well

1 Like

I guess we should just ban Rocket Launchers all together. The ammo needs not be banned since it doesn’t affect anything.

1 Like

The gun doesn’t affect the server, it can do nothing but sit there until a PLAYER uses it. Don’t blame the gun please it’s the person who acts with it. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

yeah but people are too stupid or too lazy to check. Im banning it because of the majority.

1 Like

Alright, but just remember the guns didn’t asked to be used, now did they? lol

1 Like

I don’t know why they were added in the first place; I knew they’d be trouble.

1 Like

Who knows, maybe they felt left out so they convinced you.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Its not a joke lego so stop acting like a kid -_-

1 Like

he’s 14 he’s barely NOT a kid! and it’s good to act like a kid and bug people! it’s funny! do you have a sense o humor?

cuz you act soooo dang grown-up! and that’s [b]boring![/b] i know a nice old lady who acts like a kid and she’s really fun

1 Like

I honestly doubt he is 14; I remember him telling me and tip that he was 10. He sure acts like it sometimes.
I don’t like foolishness either.

1 Like

well he told me he was 14 and he sure acts somewhat like MY 14 yr old brother who is still fun!

1 Like

Yes I do act grown up; I have a chill attitude and get set off easily.

I could tell you I was really 22; would you believe me?

1 Like

not really. you don’t act 22 but iv’e got a bro who acts like chen and is 14 sooooo…

1 Like

Swaggy, what this server needs is people that are immature sometimes, and serious also. Immature part so the people who play will think this is a fun server, not just a server full of boring people that never talk. So please stop this downing of me. Also you TRY to be funny to, so just please stop this now, and yes I am 14.

1 Like

maybe it was 4 yrs ago that he said he was 10!

1 Like

… Sigh … I’m pretty sure the thread wasn’t titled “Have a random convo” bring it somewhere else.

1 Like