Redigit AKA harry

Ok this person forgot or dosent remember their password "harry came to ask me if I can help I canto so i’m asking the manager and admins can we retrieve his pass-code or delete his existance over the server so he may register and start again instead of being guest?

1 Like

bump

1 Like

First of all, it’s his own responsibility to write down his password In case something like this happens. Second, if he lost his own password he can just pm/contact a admin to get his password. And finally, [quote=shadow117]delete his existance over the server so he may register and start again instead of being guest?[/quote] re-registering “redigit” and deleting his current account is a lot of work for the admins. As I said before, its [colour=red]his own[/colour] responsibility.

1 Like

I never lost my password, it just doesnt work anymore so its not my fault that I cant login

it has always been the same

1 Like

So it suddenly won’t work? Did you type in your password with correct caps and such? If it still doesn’t work, try do /register “your name” with a new character and name

1 Like

It could be that you were away for so long that you did not re-register an account when all accounts were deleted therefore you do not own the account anymore; someone else does.

1 Like

Harry just re-register ( /register passwordhere and then /login passwordhere ) and then please redo the DTP. He has been away (more or less) since perky_kat left so yes he’s been away for a long time.

1 Like

OK, will do

It says, this account has already been registered, and then when I try to login it says invalid password

1 Like

You need to come back on the server with another character. Like Rofle said you need to re-register with a character that has another name. Someone else has the username “Harry”.

1 Like