RamzKhun's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link : http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5831

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well, I’m technically innocent because it was my little brother who used my terraria to hack on survival mode.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I’m glad you’ve banned me now I know how secured the server is.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I love the server and I never do hacks it’s no fun.

5 Likes

Just ban my account I don’t care no more, but unban my ip address cause it’s kinda unfair. Thank you!

4 Likes

Still waiting for the response, alright then I’m fully aware that it’s my full responsibility I shouldn’t have let my brother touch my stuff, I now swear to my father’s name that this will never happen again just please unban me I miss playing zombie survival it is literally the best game mode on earth.

4 Likes

I just wanted to be happy and this server is one of those things who make me, so please I’m desperately begging right now plus sorry for this behavior I’m just being real dude this ain’t some kind of drama I’m just upset because of what happened imagine waking up unable to play your favorite game that you play all the time.

4 Likes

Once again I take full responsibility and I’ll make sure this won’t happen again

4 Likes

It’s been 10 days, I’m really bored.
I swear to God I will never let nobody lay a finger on my property again to avoid these type of stuffs.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.