Question about zombie maps

I can’t help noticing that all the zombie maps are located underground. Is it simply because no one has ever made a map above the surface before? Or are there problems with building on the surface? I would like seeing zombie maps above the surface because they allow for more variety in the types of maps being made. Can someone tell me why all the maps are underground?

2 Likes

Originally they were made underground because Zombies was together with bosses and building on Main or Mirror. Since the Zombies world itself is a copy-paste of Mirror, this is where they reside now. So far, not many new maps have been made by anyone other than me, and my trait is function rather than form, so I lack the perspective of building things based on their look rather than their function. It’s entirely possible for anyone who submits a new map to put it on the surface.

2 Likes

A map on the surface? That would be smitten…

2 Likes

Ok, I actually have a zombies map made to e on the surface, but I made it a while ago, like it’s been a whole year since I made it and I will need to change some stuff in it to make it better. Oh, not to mention it’s stuck in the no longer accessible Main, so Rofle ples help.

2 Likes

problem with zombies game two place are near but monster fly down to me and hit me dead there both need move far away

2 Likes

It’s hard to understand your grammar, but from what I can understand, you’re upset that you died in the Zombies mode and would like the map to be remodeled to be easier. Well, it is likely that the maps won’t be changed anytime soon unless a game-breaking glitch or exploit is discovered. Dying in Zombies is an everyday thing, just learn from your mistakes and change your strategy next time.

2 Likes

:confused: Why you ask me for grammar it rude to ask me but you won’t know there monster fly thing pass by wall kill other people by another floor.

2 Likes

It’s nothing rude about telling you that we don’t understand what you are trying to tell us. Anyway, are you saying that some flying mobs go from a Zombies map to another? I mean, I know there’s a Zombies map right above another one, probably that’s where it happened, but I don’t see how mobs would be able to shift from one of those to the other one…

2 Likes

How can I submit a map?
(sry for necro)

2 Likes

You just make it at build then ask it to be moved to Zombies and then you will have to add all the items and classes.

2 Likes

DARN
I made mine in tedit
Is there a way to upload the world file or something

2 Likes

https://dark-gaming.com/tests/upload upload a schematic

2 Likes

Ok, thanks
I’m not done though because I’m lazy but expect it soon

2 Likes