Pre-Decisive system [Open]

Alright, This is really a step before banning a user in an attempt to seem way more organized and thought-out when we actually DO ban people.

This system will be referred to as PReD [Fixed the acronym] for…well…Its just easier to say that don’t you think?
Its genius relies on a factor that I thought up of recently; A member [Usually me] of the moderation staff position will post reason’s why a particular person should be banned. If that user provides good and decisive evidence, testimony, and [not required but it helps] a RELIABLE witness the person being accused will have a maximum of 2-3 days to change for the better or appeal. When the duration is up; Welcome to banland. [Assuming they are found to being incapable of changing and therefor better gone then here]

This applies on SITE [And in servers if you guys want].

Server side: Maximum of 14-15 minutes if you are COMPLETELY unsure about some one doing a offense, I provided an explanation in the comments.
[This isn’t as important as the forum side one I just wanted to raise a proper reason of how this might apply to the server]

You don’t have to accept this, I just thought it sounded pretty cool.

Well guys, what do you think? I need feedback and a eventual review from pop to see if this is added.

Ciao.

On the site it would be fine but not the server because well griefing is an automatic ban so is hacking

1 Like

Yes, But they complain on the spot. If you were not observing it that wouldn’t exactly feel right. Everything BUT with one person. For example if two people [or more] are pointing fingers at who did it. In honesty it wouldn’t feel right to do so without a proper debate. Which is why a shorter version would exist in the server; maximum of 14-15 minutes to come up with a verdict. However if one person is responsible, instant as always.

Etc. Etc.

However I doubt this is as important as a forum one, So I guess it wouldn’t matter. Im just raising a scenario.

1 Like

Well how about this if that happens then you make a thread about it but if their is no need to and it’s pretty obvious it’s a ban hopefully we won’t have to ban anyone though
Lol I amm so lazy sometimes to create new thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its easier to just do it spot on, That’s the essence of PRED. Doing a forum thread defeats its purpose now doesn’t it? If it isn’t site wise then you do it IMMEDIATLY (or within 14-15 minutes IN GAME).

Which is why I said with the current regulations on griefing and or hacking it isn’t a necessity.

1 Like

PRED dictates immediate action. Which points to the Pm’s. Why did you agree if you continue to look for a longer version? Threads would only be manufactured if it was a necessity and ONLY a necessity. It only requires one staff member and his credibility and evidence will decide its outcome. This isn’t the court system so I see no need to assume people will corrupt it. And speaking of which incase you didn’t notice; This is only between fellow staff members.

In the future please try to read over my propositions clearly. Otherwise you and others may get confused and misinterpret it. And that my friend is one befuddled mess not even a mad-man would touch.

Actually, two. The evidence will be presented to pop.
[He might make a specific little chatroom for this.]

1 Like

Hmm wait I don’t understand this hmm this is confusing you said staff of moderation will post reasons why this particular user should be banned so I am assuming you meant make or post a ban thread I don’t understand :stuck_out_tongue: oh we’ll I get confused easily sometimes

1 Like

If you think they need forums to appeal, Do not fret they will be notified before the Pm is sent- I pm’d pop and posted that for the community. Smaller claims only require a private message. So eh.

1 Like

We’ll I’ll delete my posts because I obviously didn’t know what I was talking about I think I got confused bye that sentence

1 Like

Please don’t, People can reference them incase they too have questions.

1 Like

We’ll I think I learned my lesson don’t post in things that you don’t fully understand well sorry for any confusion

1 Like

No problem, Going to bed btw.

Night, Ciao.

1 Like

For the website, this seems like a good idea. On the server, no.

1 Like

Partially why I said it didn’t matter…Now time to turn these website alerts OFF of my phone @x@ Night once more…

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Support. For griefing however, its an instant ban - so I guess that shouldnt count for this, right?

1 Like

Answers point to yes.

Actually, my apologies. The acronym is; PReD. Just posting this for future reference.

1 Like