Pppremium Ban Appeal 2.0

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/5205

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I had gone into PvP to try a weapon, I had items in my inventory for my personal map when i went in. I was using the Zenith on a guy that couldn’t die when i was banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I dont think it was fair, the ban link said i had a modified client but i had no mods. i think in the future ill use weapons in different servers and or on different characters.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think my ban was unfair but overall i just think that everyone deserves a second chance. Thank you for you consideration

4 Likes

if you’re going to lie your way out of this to get back in you’re wrong. im going to give you a chance to come clean if you don’t then im going to deny this appeal. why did you have a insanely long dragon in pvp? care to explain that?

5 Likes

i was thinking that my dragon would be able to attack people like how they do with mobs, i had 11 summoned at on him, the max possible in the game

4 Likes

i was spawned in summond my dragon, saw it did nothing, deactivated him and then saw the guy and attacked him when he got to 1 hp he wouldnt die so i summoned my dragon again on him and used my zenith to try to kill him

4 Likes

you had WAY more than 11 summons on that dragon it was almost touching its own tail doing the circle around you so you were clearly using a modified client.

4 Likes

what?
with 11 the dragon can touch his tail im doing it right now im my world

3 Likes

the dragon was doing a big circle around you because of how long it was and you know that was not 11 summons on that dragon you were obviously hacking and after i killed you to make sure that it was the right person with the dragon, you left.

4 Likes

i left the server to get my potions…

5 Likes

you’re avoiding the fact that you were hacking. just come clean already.

4 Likes

im being very serious as this was one of my favorite servers for all items, i came in, got items for my world, went into pvp, summond my dragon, it didnt target, i left to get potions becuase i didnt have any, then came back, saw a guy, he wouldnt die and constantly stayed at 1 hp or more, i summond my dragon on him to help kill him as i used my sword, and got baned. In order to mod you have to be on Tmod loader which doesnt allow 1.4 worlds, the server is 1.4. I wasnt modding because its not possible

4 Likes

i understand the rules, if this appeal gets denied, thats ok. Thank you for you time <3

4 Likes

11 dragons

4 Likes

you don’t need tmodloader when you can just download a program that modifys terraria hence the modified client in your reason. last chance, just admit that you were hacking to save everyone’s time. you had the insanely long dragon in pvp which you cannot get without modifying your client.

4 Likes

also nice try btw yeah turn the hacks off then screenshot to make it look like you werent hacking.

4 Likes

all programs require tmodloader, also i assume you are talking about HEROS mod or other similar mods, all of which have an arrow at the middle bottom of the screen to access the mods and actions

here are my keybinds, all programs show the keybinds for each command or action

3 Likes

here is the fullscreen view

3 Likes

again, you obviously turned off your hacks to make it look like you’re innocent which you’re not btw.

4 Likes

like woah man would you look at that a longg dragon. yeah thats 11 summons right?

5 Likes

i cant veiw the image and we also both seem to be on two sides with this, im not going to waste anymore of your time, thank you for looking into this ban and have a good rest of your day

Thank you for your time.

5 Likes