(Post was Deleted By Author)

(post deleted by author)

6 Likes

What are you saying?

8 Likes

It could lag other players because Terraria intended to only have two stacked hats.

6 Likes

I thought that was a bug with stacking stuff. Anyways, gl for them

7 Likes

What part of “exploits” isn’t a valid ban reason?

Stacking certain hats the way they did can cause immense lag, especially to those on lower-end devices, as well as higher-end depending on how large the stack is(wiggly hat tends to cause much more lag as well, though I don’t believe it was Mzz using those).

It should be blatantly obvious that jokes don’t exempt you from the rules.

The latter part of this makes zero sense. If people not being banned in the past for a certain rule makes a ban undeserved, there’d be no rules at all because the server wasn’t made with existing bans. That’s like saying you need to ban someone for a rule to make that rule a rule. Doesn’t sound quite right, does it?

I don’t see how you can call this ban nonsensical when you can look in the rules and see a rule specifically targeting exploits which, I’m sure you know, fits this case just fine because you can’t stack 999 hats and wear them under normal circumstances in vanilla terraria.

That may also be possible, since it was an automatic ban, and not one from a specific person as far as I know.

8 Likes

assuming their ign is what I believe it is(Mzz), they don’t seem to be banned. I looked at ban manager and there’s no bans for them. However, it is entirely possible their ban is manual similar to a blacklist

7 Likes

I tried to join the server earlier, and it said I got banned for exploiting. I’m able to join now, so I think it was a blacklist

7 Likes

Nevermind that explains it

7 Likes