(Possible) solution to Mr. Intelligent's account problem?

Tejdxa says:

Not sure what happened but afaik DTP borked and this account technically doesn’t exist on DTP

Mr. intelligent.'s DTP account is still modifiable, however (e.g. he can vote and buy new titles, etc, they just don’t apply to his in-game account) . Is it possible that both accounts exist, they just aren’t connected somehow?

If that is true, is it possible Juan could make a “new” account, maybe without the period in his name, since I believe “joseph0.32”, who shares a period in the name, also has the same issue. This could be accomplished by either deleting or renaming his in-game account, hopefully his DTP one would not be affected (If it was deleted, would it be possible for him to make a new one?). With the new account, he could just make a new DTP linked account, level it up, then gradually trade with his old one for his possessions, unless one of the admins would want to move items from his old to his new account.

I’m not 100% sure how the account/DTP system works, so this is just my speculation, mostly. I just want to help Juan get his problem fixed lol

2 Likes

Characters such as . , ? ! / \ cause problems because often in systems they are reserved. Users with - and _ are not affected. Users with [ and ] could not join since 02/2021 because one could name thenselves [i:4009] and there is an apple.

4 Likes

Thanks mado! Also if they let me rename my account I genuinely hope it works.

4 Likes

The first suggestion would be “Mr Intelligent” if both dots cause the problem.

4 Likes

I hope this gets resolved soon, my best wishes for you Mr. Intelligent.

5 Likes

Thank
You
Very much.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.