Plz forgive me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason.
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly.
I didn’t knew the rules due to I was new and I didn’t know what I was doing.I was just playing some games but I was using a
Mod menu and I thought that doesn’t work

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes,I do think the ban was fair because I still was using a mod

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
In real life I wanna play Terraria with my friends to have fun and share builds butI don’t have friends that play’s Terraria I wanna play with fun loving people like you guys and I really have fun at the zombie game mode I promise I won’t use my mode menu and plz forgive me I’ll just play the normal gammodes

7 Likes

You, uh… you need to follow the format. Follow the original ban appeal template for an appeal. If you do not have it, you can get it by starting a draft for a new appeal in the ban appeals category.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

8 Likes

First it said to sing up then make a new topic then create a topic I did that then I gave a sorry application then I posted that ban link what did I do wrong?

6 Likes

Your appeal needs to follow the ban appeal template in order to be considered valid. If you don’t have said template, you can find it by opening a new draft in the Ban Appeals category, and then copying the format from there.

7 Likes

I see that the original post was edited, it’s getting closer to format now. Add a line break between each answer and the question coming after it, and bold each question.

7 Likes

How do I bold the questions?

6 Likes

So im I clear now?

7 Likes

So I was seeing other people’s ban appeal
Format and I realized that at Q1 they type link:ban and the ban is orange.Do I have to do that process?if I have to do it then how?

6 Likes