Pls un ban me forum (player classic mode)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: I don’t have the link but the reason is that my character is some how immortal

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no I didn’t read the rules all i knew was mining and grinding is allowed

**[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.**it was unfair I was warning everyone that they’d die if they got close I just want to peacefully mine

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
the reason is I want to help everyone else with the dungeon since they look like they’re having fun but the dungeon guardian won’t leave me alone so I just dealt with it I explained to everyone on the server how my character cant take damage because of a glitch pls urban me I’ll never get close to the dungeon again pls I just want to play pvp pls un ban me

7 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

8 Likes

Done my edit is done

7 Likes

I’m done with editing pls unban

7 Likes

Your ban link is missing in Q1

8 Likes

I don’t have the ban link how do i get it

6 Likes

When you join the server it should show it

7 Likes

Actually some players call it ‘‘God moding’’

7 Likes

It just says lost connection nothing else

6 Likes

Can you give more details of this glitch that made you immune to all damage at first?

6 Likes

Oh yeah well I have no Idea when it started since don’t really pay attention to my stats but all I know is the only thing that my characters glitch dies is at drowning,burning,and pvp I mean some times forgot to use my other character but I don’t really mind it since people can still kill which is really raging since I’m terrible at pvp but I’m glad I didn’t ruined any one’s fun at pvp
Only mobs my character is immuned

6 Likes

Do you have the original terraria client?

7 Likes

No I got this terraria from my friends using ‘‘share it’’

5 Likes

How long do i have to wait for me to get unbanned

5 Likes

You are using a cracked version of terraria that contains hacks with it (godmode)

5 Likes

Ok I already redownloaded terraria pls un ban me already

4 Likes

Can I be unbanned now?

3 Likes