Pls read this

Hi recently I got banned bc of something I won’t speak of check my ban appeal to see how I got banned but my question is I am still not unbanned in the discord server I try to join with inv from the link on the server but still can’t get inside the discord server so pls unban me I would appreciate that alot thx for checking in.

6 Likes

If youd like to appeal for what you did, please make a ban appeal and appeal to the mods. Unfortunately, you will not be unbanned unless you appeal and it is accepted by the mods and you understand why you were banned. Hopefully this helps and I wish you luck on Dark Gaming!

4 Likes

They were banned ingame and due to rule they got banned on discord due to the ingame ban. The ingame ban got removed and because they are unbanned ingame they should be unbanned from discord too but are not due to an error.

4 Likes

Hm. I wasnt aware of this. I just thought I’d say something but I guess it was already fixed

5 Likes

Oh thx for letting me know it’s alright I can wait for it to be fixed. And also I might not be on terraria in 4 days or a week since I am gonna play with shadow in a host and play and also I am going to play calamity mod so ummm yes but thx for the help glasia.

4 Likes

What is your discord name again?

4 Likes

My discord name is z1104z

4 Likes

Ok it should be fixed now. Try using discord and let me know if everything works for you.

4 Likes

I can’t do anything it says resend verification email

4 Likes

That sounds like a verification issue separate from being able to access our discord. I’m not exactly sure why that would happen, but I would follow the reverification process.

4 Likes

Ummm I clicked it checked my email and it’s not sending me one is that supposed to happen?

4 Likes

Uh I’m really not sure what to tell you. The only thing I did was remove your discord ban, which likely would not cause the issue that you are describing now. Usually those automatic emails are pretty quick, but its possible that it could either be delayed or maybe accidently sent to your spam section. Not really sure though.

4 Likes

It’s fine I can just wait it out and thx for your help.

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry. Hope you get this new issue straightened out.

4 Likes

But wait this what it says now

I’m verified but I can’t chat anywhere

4 Likes

Also ignore the other stuff

4 Likes

That’s tied to the Member role, which is automatically given to your account by Dyno after I believe one hour.

4 Likes

Try now to enter messages. 3h have passed

2 Likes

Oh sorry I was playing terraria and I didn’t notice but yeah I can chat now sorry for the late reply

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.