Player Report: The Black Man

[1] Members name.
The Black Man

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
He used his hacks in PVP:unlimited hallow evasion. It affected everyone in PVP. My friends and I thought that he should br reported.

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
-4be92b317963bf7f
(0 dmg because of hallowed armor buff)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
PvP

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

1/11/2023 10:50-11:00(UTC)

3 Likes

Without evidence the mods cannot do anything. What operating system are you playing on? There is Win+Alt+R on Win 10/11 and some recorder app for mobile. I ask so that you can record that if another hacker is there.

5 Likes

ok I loaded it. I’m so stupid that I even forgot clip my video!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.