Player Report: "dylan 2"

Edit: Now in proper format BoB has made.
[1.] Members name. dylan 2
[2.] Report: What they were doing wrong, describe in detail. Dylan 2 said specifically he had 277 defense and when I used my Paladin’s hammer on him the max damage it did was 8, on a critical, so I mainly did 1-3 dmg. I am sure 227 defense is not possible, me and Death Gun calculated that the max is about 130 def or so.
[3.] Why what they were doing was inappropriate or against the rules? Hacking is against the rules and makes PvP very unfair for no one could kill him.
[4.] What you were doing when this happened.? I was just messing around on the server and helping a player named Recycled get some gear then dylan 2 announced that he had 277 defense so me and Death Gun went to investigate.
[5.] Did this effect just you or other members as well or what was effected? Other members were affected because they could not kill him in PvP (At least not easily in the slightest for a snipe that should have killed him only did about 200 or so)
[6.] Evidence.

[7.] List of witnesses. (If any)
Death Gun
Me and Death are the only ones who really payed much attention to dylan 2 though someone commented about how he didn’t do much damage with a snipe that was supposed to kill him.

1 Like