Player Report "Dr Tommy" (Modified client)

Dr Tommy aka General told me that he’s using hacks, i cant prove which client he’s using. This is no normal report , this is just a quick information, modified clients are taboo and i really hope for you that you were just joking. You told me “I have to use hacks”, and why do you have to use hacks? They are not allowed, if you wish to uninstall them i can tell you how. However this is just a quick information and i think you should tell us why you sayed that/why you use hacks!

1 Like

It seems like you laughed about him using it. Using mods is no joke.

1 Like

I agree with Lego, if you’re going to make a serious report then why would you actually laugh about him having a modified client? If you find actual proof that he is in fact using a modified client then please post them.

1 Like

“This is no normal report , this is just a quick information” I laughed about how he acted, i thought it’s amusing to see that he told everyone of his client. I have only his proof, but i think you can trust the person that says “i use a modified client”. He was not only doing this wrong… He warned hackers (Red’s wings users) and infinest users, thats against the rules and i told him more than just 1 time. He allowed 4 hackers to flee and to create a new character. I dont think he read the rules, rofle sayed that peoples from other countrys are allowed to speak their own language, but they need to understand english (basic instructions). What he did is “speak english” and “STOP SPAMMING”. Like i sayed it’s not a report, its how a report against him would look like if he doesnt stops to offend the rules.

*Edit: General was also warning hacked clients players that massive attack day, one week ago. It was a pain to catch hackers, because he warned a lot of them. I had to tell Pun about it, but Tommy warned them and we werent able to catch much of them.

1 Like

Lets begin with the known rule-
"Section 4 - Hacking/Exploits

Hacked Clients

All types of modified clients, including modifications such as Gameiki and the so called “dev patch” are not allowed. People will not be warned if they’re found to be using one and instead will be banned. "
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421 (Excuse me that I don’t know the BBCode of quotation).

We all probably know why the players that are using the Modified Clients aren’t been warned, since they can flee, as most
of them aren’t even members so we won’t be able to track them down and ban them.

1 Like

Its [ quote = (user name) ] Insert test here [ /quote ] Don’t add spaces

1 Like

lol i was only joking around i never use mod clients

1 Like

Never joke around about using a modified client. You could end up getting banned.

1 Like

Ehem, joking about modified clients… Should be added into the rules. Dont joke around, or it can happen that i create a report like this again. You shouldnt play against the rules, thanks to you 5 hackers were able to flee (we caught some of them, but we still dont know were the other’s are), you are evolving into a real problem.

1 Like