Player Report: "DEATH"

[colour=red][1] Members name[/colour]
DEATH
[colour=red][2] Report: What they were doing wrong, describe in detail.[/colour]
hacking
[colour=red][3] What they were doing was inappropriate or against the rules?[/colour]
Mod cleints (hacks)
[colour=red][4] What you were doing when this happened.? [/colour]
Pretending to be interested in his hacks and gathering evidence
[colour=red][5] Did this effect just you or other members as well or what was effected?[/colour]
This effected me because he was violating rules, and im here to stop violators :stuck_out_tongue:
[colour=red][6] Evidence.[/colour]

[colour=red][7] Users Group [Guest, Member, Crew, Staff][/colour]
[colour=red][8] List of witnesses. (If any) [/colour]
Lillian

1 Like

How did he hack? I couldn’t extract that.

1 Like

curse hackers…

1 Like

And how was DEATH hacking? do you have any evidences for it? (alongside to this pictures,
that aren’t telling us much)

1 Like

If you want to report someone, you should have good evidence. Just for future reference. You should also tell us what “Death” did.

1 Like

If its not obvious enough, I know how to create report threads. Second, the proof is right in front of you. We all know that Demon Scythe have a low FPS (Fire Rate Per Second) and you can see him shooting multiple in 1 second. Also, the frost bullet firing rapidly.

1 Like

I often capture screenshots that show slow mo shots. There is no legitimate proof.

EDIT: There are reforges that include slow.

1 Like

More Evidence:

Chain, there are prefixes like sluggish or broken to cut down speed, but how does that have to do with speed hacks?

1 Like

You said they were SLOW FPS weapon hacks.

1 Like