Pirate Harbour feedback

I’ve been noticing quite a decent amount of people discussing this new map of mine in both the terraria and discord server; apparently it seems like it is a hit so far.
The purpose of this post will be entirely for you to leave feedback about the map, anything from suggesting changes, pointing out some problems, even up to just commenting how much you like it.
You should also expect another set of changes to be done soon there (mainly switching Flower Pow and Flairon’s order), I’ll edit the post’s link in here when they are done.

8 Likes

I have to say, your new map is surprisingly great! (as usual lmao)
Honestly, your map is balanced as it is, all thanks to your first update on it. I have nothing that annoys me or bugs me. I personally liked the signs hidden around your map, it was funny (esp that talking palm tree, bruh)
As well as that, I found greater satisfaction (and in general, smoothness of progress) with Cursed Flames projectile of the Keybrand as I progressed through rounds with my teammates.

8 Likes

My motivation for that is the talking tree in Snowyville made by Legolas, it surprised me the first time and I liked it ever since

6 Likes

Well i am having problem sometime in pirate harbour, the chest that inside the ship at left side near by the door is sometimes dissapears, i want to upgrade my weapons but cant it because the chest is dissapear

20210530_182559

The chest is keep appear and dissapear…

6 Likes

This is a known bug but unfortunately I have no powers to do anything about it, I need to contact Rofle about it and see if anything can be done.

6 Likes

Same bug with celestial shell on catacombs ((

5 Likes

This isn’t exactly feedback, but I’ve liked all of Sertastic’s maps so far. All of them are fairly small, but have enough content and are easy enough to make them fun. Great job with this one!

6 Likes

I agree this map is fun

5 Likes