Overwhelming Force Ability

an ability the dose rapid low damage to mobs in an area or a large amount of damage in a small area with longer cool down (command for rapid [ww] command for heavy [ss]) this ability is unlocked by making it to wave 15 without any class or ability on death house. rank up effect (rapid attack gets +1 damage and +5 block range (starts with 1 damage 25 block range) (heavy gets +20 damage and +5 block range (starts with 50 damage and 10 block range)

useing the ability also hurts you for the amount of damage done (rank one rapid take 1 damage up to 20 damage taken) (heavy take 50 damage and you get [Obstructed] for 10 seconds)

(also effected by rank up)
[ so rank one rapid will make you take 1 damage up to 20 rank to 2 damage up to 40 so on
heavy rank one you take 50 damage rank 2 you take 70 damage]

it will use the particle effect from betsy screaming and the ogre stomping to show the range you can hit mobs and to give it the feeling of overwhelming force

you make 50% less points when using rapid on mobs (do to the fact it hits 20 times) and you make 50% more points when using heavy on mobs (do to the fact it hits once) {dose not effect boss kills}

isn’t this basically barrage?

3 Likes

uh kinda?
but its just a cool idea i thought of
who knows maybe it will replace barrage XD

2 Likes

It also seems to have 0 downsides. Barrage has limitations, it shoots upwards and if you get hurt it cancels itself.

4 Likes

i mean make the cool down long
rapid could be 30 seconds and heavy 50seconds
not going to lie but i got this idea from a hacker in pvp doing 1 damage to everyone in the map rapidly
you can also make it so if you use this ability you get the [Obstructed] debuff for 20 seconds and chilled

2 Likes

What he means is the ability just gives you an extra weapon. Making the cooldown longer won’t really do anything except make it more useless. Probably add some sorta catch or variable or a downside to the ability itself to try to challenge the player and make the player use strategy to make it deal the most it can.

A few examples would be :

Variables

• The more you use any move, it adds to a number that when too high stops usage or makes usage damage players

• The more it hits an enemy, the less damage it deals

• Using rapid 5 times slows fire rate down, and using heavy 5 times decreases damage

Catches

• Cancels when you hit an enemy

• Can do random damage

• When none of the projectiles hit an enemy, the cooldown gets higher

Limitations

• Shoots only up

hmmmmmmm, will it be nice if i make an ice ability? Got plans

2 Likes

ight fine then how about this
useing the ability also hurts you for the amount of damage done (rank one rapid take 1 damage up to 20 damage taken) (heavy take 50 damage and you get [Obstructed] for 10 seconds how about that for the down side

2 Likes

K so here’s my idea like i said on discord (like to vote) :

Basic Information

This ability is a redesign of joseph’s one. Also turned into an upgrade of barrage i guess… idk lol
To unlock this ability, you must beat moon lord on any map using only barrage without choosing a class. Due to how hard it is to get, it’s a powerful ability with lots of downsides. Also I’m exhausted and lazy after making my other ability suggestion literally 1 day ago, so expect me to just set standards and work off of that. You also make 50% less points when using rapid on mobs, and you make 50% more points when using heavy on mobs and does not affect boss kills.
Any missile shot will shoot up and change trajectory to fall on the ground.
also level one is rounds 0 - 4 not 4 - 7

Levels

Level One :

W W

For every W W, does exactly what barrage does on the same level but with faster fire rate and with lower damage and deals area damage 3 blocks (centered) from where it lands. I spent whole minutes searching for an equivalent projectile id but I couldn’t find it.

S S

Shoots projID 780 without destroying the map 10 times in the span of 5 seconds. Does five blocks area dmg (centered).
This happens for every S S except for different damage. For this level damage is 15.

Level Two :

W W

You know what goes here.

S S

You know what goes here too. Does 26 dmg.

Level Three :

W W

You know what goes here too.

S S

You know what goes here too. Does 35 dmg.

W S (Missile thingy that gets unlocked round 7)

Shoots projID 793 once and has five blocks area dmg (centered).
This happens for every W S except for different damage. For this level damage is 90.

Level Four :

W W

You know what goes here too.

S S

You know what goes here too. Does 58 dmg.

W S (Missile thingy that gets unlocked round 7)

You know what goes here too. For this level damage is 90.

Downsides

Catches

Cancels when you hit an enemy.
Using rapid 5 times slows fire rate down, and using heavy 5 times decreases damage

Limitations

Any missile shot will shoot up and change trajectory to fall on the ground.

Variables

Every move used adds to a variable called Gravity Rupture which can’t be seen on player’s screen. Starts at 0 and caps at 50.
Rapid : adds 3 rupture at the end of use
Heavy : adds 3 rupture at the end of use
Missile : adds 3 rupture at the end of use

And at the end of use, 10 or more rupture, use projID 697 at players base while dealing 10 damage to the player. 20 or more rupture, all across the player’s screen use projID 670 or 683, whichever one makes ogre’s stomp and deal 20 damage to the player. at 35 or more rupture, use projID 670 or 683, whichever one makes ogre’s stomp, use projID 672 at the center of the player, and kill the player.

2 Likes

but that remove the point of the name its not meant to shoot anything its meant to be like your useing the force i dont mind making it so its unlocked killing moon lord in deathhouse with no class but i dont want to to be like barrage

2 Likes

You didn’t really specify that, along with a lot of other things. But no need, this just requires a simple change of projectile IDs.

nvm cant find any plz help

1 Like

bruh i did in your discord i even told you it would use betsy’s particle effect when she dose the scream to show that area of effect the ability has and you said how did you know to me : /

1 Like

So your saying the ability shoots mechanical energy

how does that work

it wont even fall to gravity imfao

1 Like

uh think of it as your making gravity increase to the point its overwhelming to the mind damaging both yourself and the zombies (like when you kill the piller’s you get pop ups in chat talking about things changing your mind go’s numb)

2 Likes

If it even reached your mind, your legs would be cut off before

1 Like