Oh...its near 3 am and I have college tomorrow

I looked at the clock…2 am, can’t sleep, and now I thought something about the server

Isn’t Advertising not advised to do in the server?

So I thought… Assuming advertising other Servers in to Dark Gaming Server Chat is bannable…But what if I advertise Dark gaming Server in the Dark Gaming servers chat, would the staff just ban me for advertising or would they give me a promotion?

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

4 Likes

When you post one of these:
http://forum.dark-gaming.com

dtp.dark-gaming.com
phase.dark-gaming.com
it is not banned because it is about our server.

4 Likes

ah yes, ban from promotion a terraria server in the very server

4 Likes

There was one instance where someone was actually banned manually for posting the Dark Gaming Discord server’s link, which I noticed after the initial report, and then mentioned it in the server’s #general channel. But by then, it was too late, the player was already banned. Two hours later, though, they were unbanned.

4 Likes

I am disappointed to know after reading all your replies…(I actually didnt expect a reply)

…disappointed to know that Im not getting a promotion

4 Likes

…why would you get a promotion for promoting something almost everybody here knows about

5 Likes

…I-…I-…I alrea-

4 Likes

Oh no, Shill got attacked!

4 Likes

I guess that im now part of the 2AM gang

Howeber, i want sleep but still doing things at this hour…
Actually, at least i have learned something, and its that arround the 1:20 its the time where there are more light from the moon

5 Likes

For me, around 1:20 am is the time where my eyes shine the brightest while killing nerds in PvP

5 Likes

Remember this?
All my effort, countless nights at 4AM, and in the moment of truth got a 2/10 :pensive:

Gotta do recovery exam…

3 Likes