Oh...its near 3 am and I have college tomorrow

I looked at the clock…2 am, can’t sleep, and now I thought something about the server

Isn’t Advertising not advised to do in the server?

So I thought… Assuming advertising other Servers in to Dark Gaming Server Chat is bannable…But what if I advertise Dark gaming Server in the Dark Gaming servers chat, would the staff just ban me for advertising or would they give me a promotion?

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

5 Likes

When you post one of these:
http://forum.dark-gaming.com

dtp.dark-gaming.com
phase.dark-gaming.com
it is not banned because it is about our server.

5 Likes

ah yes, ban from promotion a terraria server in the very server

5 Likes

There was one instance where someone was actually banned manually for posting the Dark Gaming Discord server’s link, which I noticed after the initial report, and then mentioned it in the server’s general channel. But by then, it was too late, the player was already banned. Two hours later, though, they were unbanned.

5 Likes

I am disappointed to know after reading all your replies…(I actually didnt expect a reply)

…disappointed to know that Im not getting a promotion

5 Likes

…why would you get a promotion for promoting something almost everybody here knows about

6 Likes

…I-…I-…I alrea-

5 Likes

Oh no, Shill got attacked!

5 Likes

I guess that im now part of the 2AM gang

Howeber, i want sleep but still doing things at this hour…
Actually, at least i have learned something, and its that arround the 1:20 its the time where there are more light from the moon

6 Likes

For me, around 1:20 am is the time where my eyes shine the brightest while killing nerds in PvP

6 Likes

Remember this?
All my effort, countless nights at 4AM, and in the moment of truth got a 2/10 :pensive:

Gotta do recovery exam…

4 Likes