Ninshu (FakE.eX)'s Ban Appeal

(Note - much of this appeal has already been written before, just in the wrong places, so I copied it here here.)
[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban 4307 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Both yes and no. When I griefed, I wasn’t aware I was breaking the rules. There’s a long story behind this, but I know it doesn’t matter. my ban was likely more based off my consistent toxicity on the server, and the grief was the final straw. And when I was toxic, of course I knew I was breaking the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Of course, at the time of my ban I just felt it wasn’t.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was banned from DG nearly two years ago because I was a young kid who couldn’t control himself when it came to acting toxic. And eventually a bad influence convinced me to grief DG Build.
Since my ban, well, I didn’t get better remotely quick. I still acted like an asshole for quite some time following the ban.
But it’s been quite a long time at this point that I’ve had some sort of major incident with toxicity. I’ve interacted with the DG PvP Community (pvp is the primary part of DG I’m interested in) plenty since my ban and I’ve gotten along with them well. I can even call them my friends now.
I did make a ban appeal in April of this year, and despite talk of it being a good appeal, it was ignored due to that nasty “appeals will not be accepted” quote in my ban.
Now, there’s one or two reasons I really hope an exception can be made for this.
Firstly, I’ve been told the mod who banned me, Quinci, is gone. It doesn’t necessarily invalidate his decision, but I feel like the whole situation should be seen from a clean perspective. And second, it’s been, at least what feels like a very long time in since the ban, and I’ve gotten much more mature. It almost feels like I was an entirely different person then, and (most) people that know me would likely agree.

6 Likes

Post to keep this appeal up, or something.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.