Task Challenge

Quickest person

You should make without mistakes different tasks

You have 3 lives (mistakes)

For each task gives x or 2x seconds, (x=5-round/10), depends on difficulty.

What tasks (italic is statements that can be changed by game and cannot be by players)

(Whoĺe inventory will full of other items of similar category)

• Remove all souls of sight
    • Screenshots will added later
  • Kill zombie by sniper rifle
  • Build all dirt blocks
  • Wear all shields
  • Release projectile release doves
  • Kill yourself with rocket launcher and rockets t3
    Etc

some are too quick compared to others, but i could see expansion on this

4 Likes

Why no activity -_-

3 Likes

Like Solysis said, this might be a good idea. However, this is pretty vague and I don’t know what you’re talking about besides just giving players items and having them try to speedrun tasks. It’s also kind of difficult to read what you write…

Here’s a few things to maybe be more specific on:

So, you do multiple tasks?

Does this mean that if you do a task wrong, then you lose a life? How would that be counted? Or would it just be something like a set timer that you have to complete the task in.

What do you mean by similar category? Is this like an inventory full of items where you have to find the right one to complete the task?

This might be a fun minigame, but it seems kind of basic at the moment. Maybe more complicated tasks? Something like an obstacle course that you have to go through might be fun; killing yourself with rocket launcher would take about three seconds once you’ve found the item(s) and isn’t really too interesting. I like this idea though.

3 Likes

Sounds like Scavenger Hunt.

Probably similar to what different items are defined as, like Mage, Melee, Summoner, Range, Food and Dyes, but to match the objective

Sounds like Scavenger Hunt.

Rather than your average Scavenger Hunt, where you hunt for a specific item in a list within a timeframe, you’d instead attempt to accomplish an action, like these:

4 Likes

Wait, it doesn’t want select to quote. Wait a bit

3 Likes

Every 5/10 second new task

Didn’t understand. When you don’t make task full or make it wrong (For Example:

u remove 1 soul of might, you lose 1 hp). And this round ends (remove something), u need to wait rest of time

When u have FE this:

Whole inventory fulled by accs. When u have this:

U have like glowing sticks, guns, spears, etc.

What?

3 Likes

bcuz bad
Though really, this is less like a gamemode and more like a mini-mini-mini-game. A game even smaller than something youd find in pedguin’s party games. People would probably lose interest after playing for less than 5 minutes.

5 Likes

I agree; It’s a good idea, but pretty simple. More complicated or longer challenges might be more fun.

4 Likes

Killing one enemy is too little. Maybe you kill 10 zombies with a wooden bow.

4 Likes

Wait a second, isnt this just a singleplayer gamemode? Gamemodes have to be multiplayer to be fun. Yes, youre compared to others, but theres no other interaction.

5 Likes

some minigames could be pre-set quick matches or tests to do something quick like building a staircase with wood blocks.

4 Likes

Huh… terraria build battle?

4 Likes

wait what is build battle again? i forgot

4 Likes

I mean there’s few enemies and full inventory of weapons. Now choose correct

2 Likes

anyway without new gamemodes server will lose activity. Also i wanna rename it to Haste but cant

3 Likes

Right, and how long has Zombies Survival existed?

3 Likes

What do you mean (why there’s no reactions like in discord)

2 Likes

He’s just saying it’s been around for literal years and it’s still one of the most-played things on the server.

2 Likes
  1. Zombies has been around and very active for years as others have said
  2. Zombies is also soon getting custom mob waves so itll be around for even longer
  3. Gun game might already be in the works
  4. Saying this wont get your suggestion accepted
3 Likes