Capture the Gem - Class Based

CtG is basically Terraria’s version of CtF. It is going to be similar to the Pedguin’s Server CtG, but with a bit more powerful classes, bigger map and design and a few other changes and additions. I already have a few ideas like; Electric Engineer, Destroyer, Zombie Slayer.

I do like CTG, but it seems like a lengthily project to develop. At the moment, it seems as if most of the coding efforts are currently being allocated to Zombies and Gun Game. Also, despite liking CTG personally, I would rather have unique gamemodes which distinguish DG from other servers.

4 Likes

Made suggestions of gamemodes Tag and Race, are those unrelated to other servers?

3 Likes

I am not sure about the former, but I do know that Pedguin’s has Race as a staff hosted minigame.

3 Likes

THIS CALLS FOR A NEW GAMEMODE THAT WILL MAKE DG THE BEST

any ideas

3 Likes

You should probably make a separate post for suggestions, instead of writing on this thread, if you want to do that.

3 Likes

what if we made duplicates of other maps and the ones who made them modifies them so they can be used for capture the gem?

2 Likes

Good idea, but it would only work for the more recent maps, some of the really old ones are made by users who are no longer around, I believe.

3 Likes

golf pvp, pvp but with only golf clubs, when you score a hole then your opponent takes damage depending on the number of strokes

hole in one = oneshot

3 Likes