New ban appeal for loptyeir lmao

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Banned for abuse of exploit to grief something. Sounds pretty bad ngl lmao. Was a long time ago so I forgot. Ban/4868

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Apparently I broke the rules knowingly and I don’t doubt it. I’m real ass immature most of the time.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Again it was long ago so I don’t remember the context but looking at what I did, totally fair lmao.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m swagadotious as fuck yo. Oh and i’m bored and wanna PvP…oh and I have a girlfriend now so I don’t have cringe behavior issues…maybe idk. Oh and also I like PvP and I wanna PvP…oh also I’m swagadotious…and uh… I like turtles. :slight_smile: Thanks plz unban me I will forgo my beef with beef and blanc and become a vegan…oh also does anyone have heroin I like heroin. Taking this very seriously :slight_smile:. Again, I can’t remember anything of the incident that led to my ban but uh…Apparently I griefed the PvP arena…which…how? lmao
Did I spam some weapon and lag it out or something? Sounds like something I would do.

1 Like

You do not appear to be taking this appeal process seriously, and you provide no valid reason as to why we should unban you.
You griefed the entire PvP arena, putting it in an unusable state. Not a very forgettable thing to do.
Your appeal is denied.

3 Likes