Nats ban appeal :((

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I have not read the rules since I don’t know where to find it but I do know this is “illegal” (sorry, don’t know the term) in every terraria server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yeah it was, don’t know where’d I got the skeleton guardian key though but I do know that I have modified my pickaxe to be able to mine an enormous amount of hel1stone (replaced the other l because the ban did).

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Halo, my plan supposed to be was giving away majority of the loot to those who’re in need. I enjoy giving things to those who needed it, I gave ppl heart crystal, items, gears, fragments and whatnot and yeah, that’s all I can say I guess. Ik this appeal would not get approved but I just wanna inform ppl of my intentions. Thank youu

Note: I have tried evading the ban via vpn since yknow, kinda shy to post a public appeal. I know this because I have hosted servers before so I’ll assume you knew too. What I wrote was more like not an appeal lol.

(Sorry for bad grammar, English is not my first language, thanks)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.